My neighbour’s daughter gave me an old powder coated steel bench and I’m modifying it…
Geoffrey Holmes is a man of many projects, hobbies, and interests. He is passionate about living history and in addition to his car restoration and garage projects, he also enjoys Lindy Hop (swing dancing) and attends many swing era period events with his wife, Mandi.
His garage is in St. Catharines, Ontario, part of the Niagara Region of Canada.
- Tackling The Seats On My 1929 Graham Paige Part 2
- Tackling The Seats On My 1929 Graham Paige Part 1
- Driving my Graham Paige for the first time!
- Graham Paige Horn—Repaired!
- Tool Review – Drill Bit Sharpener
- Graham Paige Brakes
- Graham Paige Steering!
- Restoring a Steel Cabinet
- Graham Paige 3D Printed Sign Part 1
- Built-In Knife Block
- Making a Mickey Mouse Bench
- Building a Belt Grinder From a Treadmill!